4.21.2010

I Want To Leave My Body

It may be hard to believe, but, even though I am capable of the "superlative" writing in evidence here, I still have to have a day job. I work in the consumer A/V industry (it is a long story). Anyways, the new "cool" thing in television is 3D. Here are Samsung's warnings from their website, including this gem: "Parents should monitor and ask their children about the above symptoms", including convulsions, cramps, disorientation, and involuntary movements, "as children and teenagers may be more likely to experience these symptoms than adults."
As each day passes, I realize that I understand other human beings less and less and I am scared. Feeling utterly alienated from the world is only something someone who has a choice in the matter could possibly romanticize.

No comments: