11.08.2010

YES!

I am going to start saving now. I am going to see more than one show. One of the biggest regrets of my chilhood was not seeing them tour behind "Different Class". I was 14. I still remember the poster announcing the tour in Olsson's. I am still mad I didn't take it.
It wouldn't be me if I didn't say something negative. So here it is. Now that there is no counterculture, the majority of the people singing along to "Common People" will be hypocrites. Maybe British fans are already used to this. I will try and not let them bug me. It will be difficult unless I am towards the front row.
PIL - this year
Pulp - next year
Does anyone have Mark Hollis' address and whatever it is one would use to entice him to play?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please elaborate

:-p said...

Follow link?!?!