3.23.2011

Toddler or 85?

I find myself increasingly cranky, overly-sensitive (I swear, if the phone rings while I am typing this my blood pressure will rise significantly), and I need a nap. The process of becoming poorer is interesting because the ambitions that one cannot quite achieve also become less costly. The vacation I used to not be able to afford was a trip to Europe or South America. Now, I would love the opportunity to simply find myself in the middle of a field somewhere, far from civilization, so that I could just scream until I didn't need to anymore. And I don't have the cash, if only because, by the time I got to said field, I would be far enough from home to require some place besides my own apartment to $leep that night. So.

Fuck Off!
Fuck Off!
Fuck Off!
Fuck Off!

PS Don't forget to vote

2 comments:

BDR said...

Fight! the Either/Or-Man, man.

:-p said...

Ok! Both+/-then!